Jacob's Baptism
Wow where to start.
So on Friday night Sarah came down with a fever.
Shell and Brian where already on there way,
Jacob's baptism had already been moved once.
Sickness and all it was going to happen.
Saturday we took the kids to the park.
The camera was not working right for me.(that's why the dates are off)
For more pictures look on shell's blog.
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.
On Sunday, as we were getting ready for church,
I heard this little cracking noise.
Jeffery accidentally broke the the door window,
I was just glad to see no one was hurt.
(on a side note, shell we talk to our land lord as
long it is no major repair, he won't charge us,
and if is a big repair he said he'll work something out with us.)
Anyways on with the story.
I wanted to take family pictures,but of course
Sarah had a fever and so did Emma.
We did get a couple of good pictures.
While we were at church (during sacrament meeting)Dan of course had to go out in the hall. Where he discover the drinking fountain. He held on the handle screaming so I let him stay(more like he let himself stay, he kept going back to it). It was funny he would get the water on but every time he went to get a drink the water went off, it took awhile to figure it out. In the end, I had a wet boy from playing in the water. Later I learned while I was dealing with Dan, everyone else was napping during the meeting,(wish I had a picture of that)And I do mean everyone.
After church we got to do Jacob's baptism.
Jake and Brian gave very good talks.
While Jacob was in the water he looked a little nerves,
until he came out of the water and you heard this gasp then the word cold.
He was not nerves just cold. The font was filling too slow,
so they tried to add more cold and in ended up breaking the hot water,
so the water was around 40 degrees. brrrrrrr
I took pictures of his program and stuff, just in case they get lost.
All in all it was a very good baptism.
We are so proud of him.
Sunday night we able to get the kids down early
so we could have Wii night with the adults.
It was a lot of fun. Thanks Shell and Brian for coming.
After Shell left on Monday, I decide it was a sick day,
so the girls and I went back to bed while Dan ran the house.
We would have stayed in bed on Tuesday but shell called and
said their kids had head lice. So I had to wash everything.
(3 loads of just teddy bears and more than that of blankets)
Better safe than sorry. Lucky no bugs here.
Sarah and Emma didn't go back to school until Wednesday,
because of their illness. Ten minutes before school got out on Wednesday,
the school called and said Sarah had a fever, looks like she is staying home this week.
Its was one busy, crazy, fun filled weekend/week and its not over yet!
1 comment:
Oh man! Glad to hear there's not bugs! They have a "prevention" shampoo you can get at the pharmacy if you want to make sure you don't get it for a while. Sorry again about the window!!! I caught what Sarah has, but it was totally worth it to be able to love on her when she wasn't feeling well. :) Hope things start to calm down a little soon. :) P.S. WAY fun weekend!
Post a Comment