Monday, April 25, 2011

Friday April 22, 2011

Jake and I wanted to do something with the kids for spring break, since Jake took some days off for the dentist and one for a family day. I was looking at thing we could do, when I found that Hershey Park had a springtime event where they open the park for two weekends in April. I talked to Jake about it without letting the kids know. We told them we had a surprise for them. We were still debating on Thursday since the kids were just getting over colds and the weather look questionable. We decide rain or shine if we didn't go we would just keep pushing it back.

Friday we got the kids up and got them in the car still not knowing where they were going. We gave them clues like its a hour away. Jacob thought maybe Philly, till we went the other direction on the freeway. It wasn't till the turn off and lots of signs that said Hershey,PA that Jacob figured it out. We went to the local grocery store for our tickets because they gave a extra discount (love discounts). Then on to the park.

These are the pictures of some the rides


I wanted Jacob to try a coaster before we left the park. It was starting to rain a little and I saw a coaster that look safe for him. I guess wrong it took them upside down and around a loop. Here is the video of Jake,Sarah and Jacob.


Jake said, Sarah was holding onto him as soon as it started to climb and was not sure what to think. Jacob did really well and wanted to go again so they all went again and Sarah did much better the second time. There were other coaster the three could have gone on but there was just so much to do and Emma and Daniel were wearing out.

Daniel loved the rides.


We took a Tram that was up high. It took us threw part of downtown Hershey,PA and show us where the factory is. Then threw Zoo America.


Last we decide to take the chocolate world tour


This was Daniel favorite part of the tour, the sing cows

No comments: