Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I got a invite from Sarah's
and Jacob's class to come for
special lady's day on Friday.
So I had an awesome lady in
the ward come watch the kids while
I was at Jacob's class. They ask
me to bring a lunch for me and Jacob to
eat. It was really nice they had the
kids read books to us. Then show us
the stuff they made for us. After that
I got to eat lunch with Jacob. It
was a lot of fun. These are the pictures
I took while in Jacob's class


For Sarah's class, I was able to take Emma and Daniel
to a friends house to play. When I got to Sarah's class they
had the kids sitting with a pile of stuff to show us. A lot
of it was her journal and daily writing work. In Sarah's journal
just about every Monday there was a picture and the words I went to church.
It made me smile, some I had know idea what they said. After that
Sarah's teacher had us draw a picture together. And then
we had Popsicle for snack. Last they sang us a couple of songs and
had us join them in the last song.
Sarah gave me a flower she made for me in class.



Over all it was a very nice day and a great mother's day gift.
On Sunday evening Jake and the kids made me a very yummy dinner and cake.

No comments: